Saturday, September 18, 2010

shakeology


i have posted about this on my facebook but i felt it was blog worthy. :) Shakeology is the best nutritional shake i have ever tasted in my life! it is packed with nutrients, is NOT artificially sweetened, and has 17g of protein and only 140 calories. i am hooked. granted, the stuff is NOT cheap.... so i signed on to be a beach body coach so i could get 25% off the price. ;)

check out this label for the chocolate.
and for the greenberry.

i ordered my first shipment and can't wait to get it. there are so many health benefits, it is hard to believe it only has 140 cals. when i first tried it, i had it with my oatmeal and i did not even need my oatmeal. i can't wait to make this my normal morning breakfast because it was so filling and it tasted better than any other protein shake i have ever had.

beach body carries a whey protein powder as well, but this shakeology is so complete that i like how i don't have to mix it with anything else and it's full of good stuff all by itself. the chocolate was so rich! :) YUM YUM. it's scary that i found it because after just one taste i am hooked!

side note:
if you are curious or want to try it for yourself, check out my pages:

http://www.myshakeology.com/raeannesisson
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/raeannesisson

OR you can sign up to be a beach body club member to get 10% off their products, or a COACH to get 25% off their products. just click one of my links above to learn more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment